How to login to my website admin
JOeve Web system is a WordPress based website system,WordPress is a state-of-the-art, open-source content management system. It is, arguably, the staple website creation tool in the world right now. It’s easy to use, efficient, very well-built, and heavily customizable, with millions of plugins, themes, and tutorials available online. From job boards to blogs, and from digital portfolios to ecommerce stores; all kinds of sites can be (and are) powered by WordPress. Many renowned websites have WordPress running behind the scenes; TechCrunch, The New Yorker, and Sony Music are a few examples.
How to login
You need to type in your domain name for your website on the browser follow by “wp-admin” (example below)
You will see WordPress dashboard after you logged in.
- My Sites: your website name, create new blog post link, manage your comment and link to dashboard.
- Your Website’s Name: visit your site link
- Comment: manage your comment
- + New: Post, Media, Page, Template, Pop up
- Post: you can create news post or blog post here
- Media: your pictures, music or video files
- Pages: create or add webpages here
- Comments: manage your comments from visitors
- Profile: set your admin profile here
- JoEve Builder: settings for JoEve Web Builder